DRAWING BOOTCAMP for TEENS
In Spring 2016, ArtPlace Mississippi held an intense all-day drawing workshop for teens interested in honing drawing skills. Students worked with still life and live models (an actual person) using vine charcoal, graphite and ink. The agenda also included demonstrations, 2 to 20 minute exercises and a full scale drawing.
- “seeing” what you are looking at
- using value (light / dark) effectively
- taking charge of modeling form
- composing like a boss!
- learning how to solve problems in perspective, shape, value
- how to apply the basic skills to your own ideas
CONTACT: Robin Whitfield / email@example.com / 662.230.0368
Learn more about Robin at www.robinwhitfield.com